Dance Party Free Draw Terms and Conditions
1. PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: This Prize Draw runs until 30th April 2016 with three separate draws made on February 28th March 31st and April 30th 2016
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Prize Draw is open to all parents arranging or organising a party for their child or children. The Party must take place within a 40 mile radius of our head office in Burton upon Trent. Limit of one entry per person or party.
3. PRIZES: There will be a total 3 prizes drawn at random from entries to the KidZ or TeenZ draw and the entrant will be responsible for the hiring of a suitable venue themselves along with providing refreshments etc at costs to themselves with JiveX providing the following according to the birthday age …
KIDZ - 5 to 12
Disco throughout with Dance Teacher, DJ.
Warm up dance
Children learn a specially designed routine choreographed to suit the ages of the children
Tea (provided and served by you, with our help if required)
Party games (if required)
A final performance for parents
TEENZ - 13 to 19
Disco throughout with Dance Teacher, DJ.
Warm up disco dance
A specially designed routine class to teach a basic 4 moves that will enable them to enjoy dancing with a partner at any time for the rest of their lives.
Buffet/meal (provided and served by you, with our help if required)
Party games (dependent on age and requirements)
Disco through to the end.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: The Prize Draw is offered electronically via the Internet. If you book and the party takes place before or after the final draw, your name will remain in the draw and if successful any monies paid to JiveX, for a party you have arranged for us to attend, will be refunded in full.
5. DRAW(S): Three separate draws will be made on February 28th March 31st and April 30th 2016
6. PRIZE AWARDING: Prizes will be awarded only on verification that all contest requirements have been met by the winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of prizes will be allowed! No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants at the email address listed on the JiveX systems. JiveX will notify each winner by email within fifteen (15) business days of the relevant Draw Date. Winners will have (5) business days from notification to accept the prize by email, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. JiveX is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted or fails to respond within the allotted time, JiveX reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible entrant for that Prize (and in the event that the subsequent selected entrant cannot be contacted or fails to respond, a further entrant will be selected, until a winner is determined, provided further that in the event that a winner is not determined after attempts have been made to contact 3 entrants, JiveX may elect not to conduct any further redraws and not award such prize).
JiveX retains the right to use photographs or videos taken at the prize party for our own publicity purposes including website promotion and our social media outlets. It is our specific requirement that where children under sixteen are concerned YOU MUST inform their parents prior to their child’s attendance at the party of the possibility of such use and you will be required on your booking form to sign to say that you have done so. You may quote the following when informing the parents…. JiveX Statement “You and all the parents can be assured that all pictures and or videos used for our own JiveX publicity will contain no reference to the children’s names or party venue location other than to state the County in which the party takes place.” It may be advisable to state on the invitation that by allowing your child to attend the party you agree to pictures and or video being taken for publicity purposes as per the above statement.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to abide by these Rules and Regulations and the decisions of sponsor, which are final.
8. WINNERS LIST: As we are dealing with children we cannot publish full details other than the parents name and the county in which they reside. This information will be published on our social media accounts following each draw.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: The sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
10. TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such prize.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Prize Draw is subject to the laws of the UK, the courts of which shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.